All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrauma warps our personality blights our health stunts our development and condemns us to living well below our potential. Yet it is so embedded in human culture that we do t recognize it. We accept aggression violence hierarchy and the drive for power status and wealth as rmal. To survive we need to act urgently to reduce the incidence and impacts of trauma and develop a new culture of peace cooperation and equality. We must evolve towards higher levels of compassion love and consciousness. This book documents the nature of trauma and its role in history and the present before proposing a strategy for change that will foster the emergence of the possible human.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Hollick PhD is a freelance writer and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Water Research at the University of Western Australia. He lives in Tasmania Australia. Christine Connelly has a lifelong focus on therapy blending the wisdoms of many mainstream and alternative approaches. She is Malcolm's partner in life as well as work.
- Author(s)Christine Connelly,Malcolm Hollick
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.