All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere are 65.7 million caregivers in America, making up 29 percent of the U.S. adult population. Where does the caregiver turn when dealing with their own need for encouragement and renewal?
- Author BiographyPeter W. Rosenberger is the president of Standing With Hope, a non-profit prosthetic limb outreach founded by Peter and his wife, Gracie. He has an extensive media, speaking, and writing history where he covers such issues as chronic pain, caregiving, disability, and God s provision in suffering. Whether in writings, live appearances, or his weekly radio show, Peter combines a well-honed sense of humor with practical tips to those buckling under the strain of caring for a loved one. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has been the primary caregiver for Gracie, a double amputee, for nearly 30 years.
- Author(s)Peter Rosenberger
- PublisherWorthy Inspired
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Inspired
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.