About this product
- DescriptionHOPE'S HORSE: The Mystery of Shadow Ridge, by bestselling children's author Strawberry Shakespeare, is an exciting, horse-themed adventure vel for young readers ages 9-12. Set in the California Eastern Sierras, it tells the story of twelve year old Hope Miller and her wild mustang, Tango. While recovering from the death of her beloved grandfather, who shared her love of horses, Hope is forbidden by her parents to go on the mountain alone or anywhere near the wild horses she adores. So the girl keeps her horse, Tango, a secret from her parents, and rides him on the mountain without their kwledge. On one of these outings, she and Tango evade evil poachers only to face a scary old mountain man. Escaping in a mad dash up the dark side of the mountain, they discover a mysterious metal object buried on Shadow Ridge. Hope instinctively kws her find is important and that she should tell her parents about it. But if she tells, she would also have to reveal the truth about her and Tango, and would probably never see her beloved horse again. A surprising turn of events merges the destinies of Hope, Tango and the old man on the mountain during a life-threatening confrontation with dangerous horse poachers. The resulting explosion of action, excitement, heartbreak and, ultimately, joyous healing is a must-read experience for the whole family and for every kid who loves adventure and horse stories. Scroll up ... and click on Buy Now to order this book right away!
- Author(s)Strawberry Shakespeare
- PublisherDiamond Star Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiamond Star Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.