About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Hopes and Fears, Vol. 2 of 2: Or, Scenes From the Life of a Spinster An upper and a lower springTo thee, to all are given;They mingle t, apart they gleam, The joys of earth, of heaven on high;God grant thee grace to choose the spring, Even before the nether spring is dry. M. 'One moment, Ph be, I'll walk a little way with you;' and Hor Charlecote, throwing on bonnet and scarf, hurried from the drawing-room where Mrs. Saville was working. In spite of that youthful run, and girlish escape from 'company' to a confidante, the last fortnight had left deep traces. Every incipient furrow had become visible, the checks had fallen, the eyes sunk, the features grown prominent, and the auburn curls were streaked with silver threads never previously perceptible to a casual eye. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Charlotte Mary Yonge
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.