All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen fate threatens to take Spirit away from her, Ellie fights to save her horseWhen she moved to England after her parents death, Ellie felt alone until the day she met Spirit, the skinny gray horse who seemed to see directly into her soul. At first, she simply loved him, but soon she learned of their secret connection and her incredible ability to speak to horses without opening her mouth. This gift has helped her feel at home on her cruel uncle s horse ranch, but when Spirit is threatened, her power may t be eugh to save him.Ellie gets worried when Spirit stops eating. He tells her that he s happy, but how can she be sure? With her relationship with her horse and her cousin Joe both in danger, Ellie learns a hard lesson about love. But thing can break the special bond that she and Spirit share.
- Author BiographyLinda Chapman grew up dreaming of being a writer and of riding in the Olympics. At least one of those came true. She has now written more than two hundred books including three very popular series: My Secret Unicorn, Stardust, andNot Quite a Mermaid. Although Chapman s dreams of riding in the Olympics have been shelved (for now), she gives free rein to her horsey obsession by writing about horses whenever she is not writing about mermaids, fairies, or other magical creatures. She lives in Leicestershire, England, with her husband, three children, two dogs, and two ponies.
- Author(s)Linda Chapman
- PublisherOpen Road Media Teen & Tween
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLoving Spirit
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Teen & Tween
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.