Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $39.21Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMore than one hundred authentic recipes center around Hopi staples of beans, corn, wheat, chilies, meat, gourds, and native greens and fruits.
- Author BiographyJuanita Tiger Kavena applied for a teaching position on the Hopi Reservation in 1948 and, in her words, began an adventure that will last the rest of my life. Born into a Creek family, she was raised and educated in Oklahoma in Bureau of Indian Affairs and public schools, and at East Central State College. Later, as a home economist on the Hopi Reservation, she came into wide contact with the Hopi people and became interested in their native foods. She married a Hopi man, Wilmer Kavena, and has been adopted into the Hopi tribe.
- Author(s)Juanita Tiger Kavena
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/05/1980
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.