Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 28 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.99+ AU $14.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by wickeredmum
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLisa McCune and Di Thomas are friends who share a passion for family, friendship and good food. Between them they have six young children, so who better to share their favourite family meals with you? Like mums everywhere, Lisa and Di are always looking for fun, fuss-free ways to make sure their children eat the healthiest food possible. Through years of preparing family meals, Lisa and Di have mastered the art of healthy lunch boxes, quick dinners, tasty tea-time treats, yummy picnics and delicious desserts. In Hopscotch and Honey Joys, they open their kitchens to share their most trusted family recipes with you. Whether you want fresh ideas for meal time, snack time or play time, there's something for everyone.
- Author BiographyAn early graduate of WAAPA's prestigious Musical Theatre degree, Lisa McCune is one of Australia's most prominent and versatile performers of stage and screen. Lisa first came to the nation's attention during the 1990s for her record 10-time Logie Award-winning role, including 4 Gold Logies, as Maggie Doyle on TV's Blue Heelers. However, Lisa's leading lady performances in stage productions such as The Sound of Music and Cabaret have firmly cemented her as one of Australia's greatest musical theatre assets. Since 2000, Lisa has had three children and taken on supporting roles in various television dramas and performed in smaller scale musicals. The current hit Channel 9 action drama Sea Patrol marks her return to major series television, while a principal role in the recent revival of Guys and Dolls heralded Lisa's return to large-scale, commercial musical theatre.
- Author(s)Lisa McCune
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- al30067613 Jan, 2012by
Delightful reading, delicious food.
Love it. It's not only a great cook book but also delightful light reading. The little anecdotes relating to each recipe gives the book a really nice feel.
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.