All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Latin text of Books I and II of Horace's Odes is included along with tes for each word. The tes give complete grammatical, syntactical, mythological, geographical, historical, and vocabulary information. A literal translation of each ode is included at the back of the book. Each word is fully parsed in the tes at the bottom of each page. The lines of the odes are numbered sequentially beginning with Ode 1, Book I through Ode 20, Book II. The sequential numbering is a unique aid to finding the English translation of the line of Latin in the translation section at the back of the book. These aids should be exceedingly helpful to teachers who are faced with the daunting task of teaching Horace's Odes, especially the first time.
- PublisherBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWauconda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.