All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorace, Morris, and Dolores do everything together and kw that they will be Friends Forever...until one day, when Horace and Morris become part of an exclusive boys' club and Dolores finds herself left out. Soon, she, too, finds her own club, where boys are allowed and girls are supposed to have fun doing girl stuff. But after a while, Horace and Morris and Dolores realize they aren't happy at all doing what everyone in their clubs seems to enjoy. They miss each other. Is it too late to be friends again? Join these three charming mouse friends as they learn to do what they like, rather than what others say they should like.
- Author(s)James Howe
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width267 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Walrod
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.