CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents original results on the leading edge of computer science research. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. Topics discussed include telecommunication network security; application of cloud computing in preclinical radiation treatment planning; computational cryptography based on phase encoding and intensity pattern superposition via optics theory; an agent-based optimised cloud service discovery system; computing network reliability with diameter constraints; a survey on the open source tools for modelling and implementing enterprise application integration solutions; a techlogy proposal to realise enterprise application integration.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight478 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byThomas S. Clary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.