All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the latest developments in neuroscience research. Topics covered include patient and nerve selection, review techniques, risks, benefits and alternatives to C2 and RFA ablation; early diagsis and treatment in multiple sclerosis using ultrashort echo time (UTE) magnetic resonance imaging; the use of regenerative medicine to help patients with ataxia; genetic and clinical characteristics of spicerebellar ataxias; white matter abrmalities in neurodegenerative disease; cell to cell propagation of pathogenic tau which may be involved in certain neurodegenerative disorders; the use of cannabis in neurology and psychiatry and its potential effects; deep brain stimulation for treating neuropsychiatric disorders; and the symptoms, anesthetic management and potential complications of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight568 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAndres Costa,Eugenio Villalba
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.