All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrilling engineering is a challenging discipline in the oil patch. It goes beyond what is found in textbooks. The techlogical advances in the past two decades have been very significant. These advances have allowed the oil industry worldwide to ecomically and successfully exploit oil and gas fields that may have t been possible before. The fundamentals of fluid mechanics and solid mechanics, along with the basic scientific concepts of chemistry, form the basis of drilling engineering. The rewards and successes of drilling projects are predicated on the ability of the drilling engineer who fully understands all the engineering aspects and equipment required to drill a usable hole at the lowest dollar per foot, in vertical well drilling, or at the highest equivalent barrel of oil per foot in horizontal/multilateral well drilling. Horizontal Drilling Engineering book gives the fundamentals and field practices involved in horizontal drilling operations. Key Features Benefits: This textbook is an excellent resource for drilling engineers, directional drillers, drilling supervisors and managers, and petroleum engineering students.
- PublisherScitus Academics LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationValley Cottage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScitus Academics LLC
- Weight736 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byM. S. Chauhan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.