All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation gathered from cell-free systems, cell cultures, animal models, and human studies, together provide important insights to our understanding of hormonal cancer causation, development, and prevention; the primary objective of these Symposia. A special emphasis is placed on the two major endocrine-related cancers, that is, breast and prostate. The emerging fields of colon, lung, and pancreatic cancers in relation to hormones are examined.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 617
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1161 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHenri Rochefort,Jonathan J. Li,Sara A. Li,Suresh Mohla,Thierry Maudelonde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.