All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the 2nd World Conference - Hormonal and Genetic Basis of Sexual Differentiation Disorders and Hot Topics in Endocrilogy. The meeting took place at The Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida, 1/15/10 - 1/17-10. Endocrilogy and more specifically, the area of sexual differentiation disorders is an evolving field of medicine. The diagsis and treatment of Disorders of Sex Development (DSD) is multi-faceted.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number707
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJoe Leigh Simpson,Maria I. New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.