All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Society of Psychoneuroendocrilogy organized its second congress in Budapest between 1 and 3 July, 1971. The sudden death on the 27th of July, 1970, of Professor Max Reiss, the President of the Society, nearly caused a break in the preparation ofthe Congress, but with the invaluable help of Professor Donald H. Ford, Treasurer and Acting President, and Professor Francesca Brambilla, Secretary of the Society, the Organizing Committee surmounted the difficulties. The Organizing Committee of the Congress set out five main topics discussed in five sections by invited lecturers and collective papers by regis- tered discussants. Technically, the Congress was organized by the Hungarian Physiological Society in cooperation with the Federation of Hungarian Medical Societies in the building of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Thanks to the generosity of the Medical Section of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences we are able to publish the Pro- ceedings of the Congress by the Publishing House of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences jointly with Plenum Press, New York. The Congress was sponsored by the International Society of Psychoneuroendo- crilogy, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the Hungarian Pharmaceutical Industry, the Factory of Electronic Measuring Instruments, the Upjohn Co., Kalamzoo, Michigan and the Wellcome Research Laboratory, Langley Court, Backenhom, Kent, England. On behalf of the Organizing Committee may I ex- press our grateful thanks for their generous assistance which, despite many difficulties, made the successful organization of an international congress possible.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight906 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byK. Lissak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.