All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Mackle's class is learning about their ancestors, and everyone just found out that Ida's great-great grandmother sailed on the Titanic-and lived to tell about it. Miss Mackle decides to take the class on a riverboat ride to help them imagine what it was like to travel on the high seas like their ancestors did. Harry and his friends are so excited-it's going to be the perfect field trip. All aboard! Room 3B is setting sail! Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz.
- Author BiographySuzy Kline, the author of nineteen previous Horrible Harry books and four books about Song Lee, lives in Willington Connecticut with her husband, Rufus. Suzy and Rufus have been married for thirty-eight years. They met in the state where they both grew up: California. Suzy grew up in Berkeley and Rufus in Sacramento. Suzy graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in European history. She met Rufus at the Davis campus while attending that campus for a year. They got married and lived in different places, including Canada, before settling into Connecticut, the state they now call home.Suzy taught in 5th and 6th grades at Shannon Elementary School in Richmond, California for 3 years, and 2nd and 3rd grades at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington, Connecticut for 24 years before retiring this past June. She now enjoys writing full-time and visiting schools and libraries. The couple share their home with two cats, Teeter and Hoag. They have two daughters, Jennifer and Emily, and four grandchildren: Jake, Kenna, Gabby and Saylor. A fifth grandchild is due in September, 2006. Suzy's mother just turned 96. She dedicated her most recent book, Horrible Harry Takes the Cake to her.Suzy and Rufus enjoy attending UConn football and basketball games, and Suzy uses the UConn library as a reference for her writing facts.
- Author(s)Suzy Kline
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.