All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThird grade brings lots of surprises, but one thing hasn't changed a bit--Harry and Sidney are still sworn enemies. And their relationship only gets worse when Sidney accidentally kills Harry's pet spider. But Harry comes up with a horribly funny way to get revenge during a class trip to a scary old prison and a creepy copper mine.
- Author BiographySuzy Kline, the author of nineteen previous Horrible Harry books and four books about Song Lee, lives in Willington Connecticut with her husband, Rufus. Suzy and Rufus have been married for thirty-eight years. They met in the state where they both grew up: California. Suzy grew up in Berkeley and Rufus in Sacramento. Suzy graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in European history. She met Rufus at the Davis campus while attending that campus for a year. They got married and lived in different places, including Canada, before settling into Connecticut, the state they now call home.Suzy taught in 5th and 6th grades at Shannon Elementary School in Richmond, California for 3 years, and 2nd and 3rd grades at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington, Connecticut for 24 years before retiring this past June. She now enjoys writing full-time and visiting schools and libraries. The couple share their home with two cats, Teeter and Hoag. They have two daughters, Jennifer and Emily, and four grandchildren: Jake, Kenna, Gabby and Saylor. A fifth grandchild is due in September, 2006. Suzy's mother just turned 96. She dedicated her most recent book, Horrible Harry Takes the Cake to her.Suzy and Rufus enjoy attending UConn football and basketball games, and Suzy uses the UConn library as a reference for her writing facts.
- Author(s)Suzy Kline
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin chapters
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Remkiewicz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.