All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Mackle is getting married! But she didn t invite any of her students to the wedding. The kids don t understand it: a wedding is a time for families to be together, and they are Miss Mackle s Room 3B family which is especially important because her father is in the military overseas, and he won t be home for the wedding. So Harry comes up with a plan to sneak his pals into the wedding ceremony and hide in the back. It seems like the kids are going to make a horrible mess of their teacher s wedding . . . until they find a way to save the day for all involved.
- Author BiographySuzy Kline, the author of nineteen previous Horrible Harry books and four books about Song Lee, lives in Willington Connecticut with her husband, Rufus. Suzy and Rufus have been married for thirty-eight years. They met in the state where they both grew up: California. Suzy grew up in Berkeley and Rufus in Sacramento. Suzy graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in European history. She met Rufus at the Davis campus while attending that campus for a year. They got married and lived in different places, including Canada, before settling into Connecticut, the state they now call home.Suzy taught in 5th and 6th grades at Shannon Elementary School in Richmond, California for 3 years, and 2nd and 3rd grades at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington, Connecticut for 24 years before retiring this past June. She now enjoys writing full-time and visiting schools and libraries. The couple share their home with two cats, Teeter and Hoag. They have two daughters, Jennifer and Emily, and four grandchildren: Jake, Kenna, Gabby and Saylor. A fifth grandchild is due in September, 2006. Suzy's mother just turned 96. She dedicated her most recent book, Horrible Harry Takes the Cake to her.Suzy and Rufus enjoy attending UConn football and basketball games, and Suzy uses the UConn library as a reference for her writing facts.
- Author(s)Suzy Kline
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHorrible Harry
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width146 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Wummer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.