About this product
- DescriptionFour stories about Henry, in which he has to face Nurse Needle for an injection, torments his brother Peter, creates havoc at his birthday party, and plans revenge when Moody Margaret won't let him into her secret club.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Simon spent her childhood in California, and then went to Yale and Oxford Universities to study medieval history and literature. She now lives in London with her family. She has written over 50 books and won THE CHILDREN'S BOOK OF THE YEAR in 2008 at the GALAXY BRITISH BOOK AWARDS for HORRID HENRY AND THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. Visit Francesca's website at www.francescasimon.com and keep up-to-date with Horrid Henry at www.horridhenry.co.uk. Tony Ross is one of Britain's best known illustrators, with many picture books to his name, including the bestselling Little Princess stories (Andersen). He has also produced the line drawings for many fiction titles, for authors such as David Walliams, Jeanne Willis, Enid Blyton, Astrid Lindgren, and many more. He lives in Wales.
- Author(s)Francesca Simon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication29/04/1996
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHorrid Henry
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note40 line illustration
- Weight98 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 8
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.