About this product
- DescriptionHow far away can you hear a lion roar? How do dolphins breathe underwater? Is it really true that elephants never forget? Bursting with weird facts and freaky trivia, this is the perfect guide to everything a Horrid Henry fan has ever wanted to kw about animals. Gross out your parents, scare your little brother and amaze your friends with your new kwledge.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Simon worked for 12 years as a freelance arts journalist, writing for the Sunday times, and The Guardian amongst others. Francesca wrote her first children's book in 1989 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. She lives in London with her husband and son. Francesca Simon spent her childhood on the beach in California, and then went to Yale and Oxford Universities to study medieval history and literature. She now lives in London with her family. She has written over 50 books and won THE CHILDREN'S BOOK OF THE YEAR at the Galaxy British Book Awards for HORRID HENRY AND THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. Visit Francesca's website at www.francescasimon.com and keep up-to-date with Horrid Henry at www.horridhenry.co.uk. You can also follow her on Twitter @simon_francesca Tony Ross is one of the most popular and successful of all children's illustrators, with many picture books to his name. He has also produced line drawings for many fiction titles.
- Author(s)Francesca Simon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHorrid Henry: A Horrid Factbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.