All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorse Trouble: When Mrs Reg, the manager of Pine Hollow Stables, goes away for a few days, The Saddle Club is determined to pitch in and keep things running smoothly. Carole, Stevie and Lisa decide they kw everything there is to kw about horses, so they'll have trouble managing a stable for a few days...right? Wrong! Soon the members of The Saddle Club are wondering if being horse crazy is all they need to manage the stable after all! Ghost Rider: When Carole, Stevie and Lisa head west to The Bar None Ranch, they have a great time planning a Halloween party with their friends Kate and John. They are thrilled when they get to see a herd of wild horses, including the beautiful grey stallion that Kate wants to adopt. Then John tells the girls about a mysterious legend of a grey stallion and warns Kate to keep her distance from the one in the herd. Is John just playing a Halloween trick, or is Kate about to ride into danger?
- Author BiographyBonnie Bryant is the author of nearly a hundred books about horses, including The Saddle Club, Pine Hollow and Pony Tails series. She has also written novels and movie novelisations under her married name, B.B. Hiller. Ms Bryant began writing The Saddle Club in 1986. Although she had done some riding before that, she intensified her studies then and found herself learning right along with her characters Stevie, Carole, and Lisa. She claims that they are all much better riders than she is. Ms Bryant was born and raised in New York City. She still lives there, in Greenwich Village, with her two sons.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bryant
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSaddle Club Bindup
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight198 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.