All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew Sussex town centres have changed as dramatically as Horsham, and many of its residents would be hard-pressed to recognise the location of photographs taken as recently as thirty years ago. In this stalgic guide, David Arscott walks the modern townscape to discover what remains of Horsham's past, and what has replaced features that have gone for ever. The book concentrates on the central area of town, where changes to the road system have carved a busy canyon through the townscape - but where many vestiges of old Horsham may still be found intact.
- Author BiographyDavid Arscott, a former newspaper journalist and BBC producer/presenter, is a freelance writer with some fifty titles to his name, many of them on Sussex themes. He founded the Sussex Book Club and runs Pomegranate Press, which specializes in taking authors of all kinds through the self-publishing process.
- Author(s)David Arscott
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.