All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest information on applied topics in horticultural sciences. This book emphasizes applied topics including the production of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamental plants of commercial importance. Numerous references provide easy, time-saving and cost effective access to the primary literature.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- Author(s)J. Janick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1996
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight768 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.