All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on topics in horticultural science and techlogy covering both basic and applied research. Topics covered include the horticulture of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamentals. These review articles, written by world authorities, bridge the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists and teachers.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJules Janick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.