All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Statistics at a Glance 2015 is the premiere horticulture publication of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, which provides an authentic source of data on various aspects of horticultural crops. It presents a comprehensive picture of the Indian horticulture sector by presenting statistical data across states, districts, and time periods, covering diverse aspects such as area, production, and productivity; growth trends; percentage share; value of output; and so on for major horticultural crops. Other aspects covered are outlays and expenditure under horticultural activities; monthly series of prices and arrivals over past year in respect of onion, potato, and tomato; inputs for horticultural crops; exports and imports; infrastructure availability; Indias position in world scenario of horticulture production, etc. The major source of this primary data, collected by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, are the state horticulture/agriculture departments and various other central government departments and automous bodies.
- Author BiographyMinistry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Horticulture Statistics Division, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Author(s)Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight562 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.