About this product
- DescriptionThe wonderful Seuss classic w in a beautiful picture book format. Horton the kindly elephant has his work cut out saving the tiny Whos who live on a speck of dust - one else believes they are there! But Horton eventually convinces everyone that, 'a person's a person, matter how small'! 'A person's a person, matter how small..' Horton the elephant sets out to save the inhabitants of a speck of dust, in this classic and hilarious tale about friendship and respect, from the inimitable Dr. Seuss. With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Dr. Seuss is a global best-seller, with over half a billion books sold worldwide.
- Author BiographyTheodore Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat In The Hat, published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDr Seuss
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Weight230 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.