All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Lindner reveals the thoughts, fears, and lessons of those living the ends of their lives in the care of others, having exhausted their medical options or ceased treatment for their illnesses. In each chapter, Linder t only reveals the lessons of lives explored in their final days, but zeroes in on how working for hospice can be incredibly fulfilling. Rather than sink under the weight of depression or sorrow, Lindner celebrates the lives of those who choose to live even as they die.
- Author BiographyEric Lindner is an attorney and entrepreneur. A hospice volunteer since 2009, he lives outside Warrenton, VA.
- Author(s)Eric Lindner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/10/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note14 black & white halftones
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.