Hospital Planning & Administration - An Interactive Approach : A Quick Reference Guide to Admin Hospital and Healthcare Divisions by Dr Neeru Agarwal (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $124.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $166.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHospital Planning and Administration - An interactive approach is a quick reference guide to set and admin hospital and healthcare departments. The book gives a comprehensive insight to readers (physicians, clinical research investigators, healthcare students & faculty, working professionals in hospitals) the complete kw how about the hospitals and its related departments. It gives readers an insight how different fields HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, Administration, PR etc are related to each other. This comprehensive and well-organized text is grounded in real-world applications of theoretical concepts, and focuses on practical examples of leadership practice in actual healthcare scenarios. After reading this book reader will kw how to manage hospitals, successfully incorporate dimension of quality in every department of hospital, Proficiently manage and maintain the medical records, various tactics to maintain the Public Relation (PR) with media and public Approaches to manage the biomedical waste. In short is gives in-depth coverage of five basic management functions - planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling and application of Information Techlogy in healthcare organization to catalyze the efficiency and communication.
- Author BiographyDr. Neeru. Agarwal is a well renowned physician having more than 26 years of extensive experience in practicing ayurvedic and allopathic medicine. She has established the 1st Polio booth and Vaccination centre approved by World health Organisation (WHO) at Merrut, India. She has rendered her services in organising polio booth at other clinics and hospitals too. She is a member of National Integrated Medical Association (NIMA). NIMA established in 1947 is an Indian Non-Government organization of general practitioners educated in integrated system of medicine. It includes study of Modern Medicine and knowledge of ayurveda/unani/siddha with scientific approach. She is also a volunteer of Rotary Blood Bank and have organised many blood donation camps at education institutes, corporate offices and many other organizations and gatherings. She has authored various books on Nursing, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical research, Hospital administration etc. which was acclaimed a lot in the healthcare industry. She can be contacted at email@example.com
- Author(s)Dr Neeru Agarwal
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.