All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hospital Visitation Guide for Ministers contains all of the information in the Hospital Visitation Handbook for Ministers plus much more. The Guide provides information and resources pertaining to serious patient care, family and patient counseling and difficult decision-making often experienced by clergy. The Hospital Visitation Guide for Ministers is utilized by pastors, ministerial teams and families throughout the Americas and beyond. As the official training manual for chaplains for several hospitals, this invaluable resource combines the virtues of empathy and faith with the essentials of preparation and training. The Hospital Visitation Guide For Ministers is a must have for everyone moved with compassion to visit the sick. You will gain invaluable insight into hospital protocols, including safety and legal requirements every visitor should kw and observe.
- Author BiographyDr. Bonny V. Banks is a leadership consultant in spiritual formation and organizational strategy. A conference speaker and author of several books, including the popular, Leader Reach, Dr. Banks inspires and equips leaders to lead with distinction and purpose.
- Author(s)Bonny V Banks,Dr Bonny V Banks
- PublisherSteward Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.