All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo behind the headlines to explore the wider background of news stories that are making a major impact across the world. In Hostage-takers, we ask who are today's hostage-takers and what do they want? What drives them to extreme action? We look at how captivity and stress affect the victims and ask whether we should negotiate with hostage-takers. How can lives be saved and how can hostage-taking be prevented in the first place?
- Author BiographyThe author, Philip Steele, is an experienced writer of non-fiction for young people, on topics ranging from history to current affairs.
- Author(s)Philip Steele
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBehind the News
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight308 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.