All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ambassador's wife recounts a year of diplomatic life in Cuba culminating in the terrifying ordeal of her husband being kidnapped by an armed and desperate dissident.
- Author BiographyAnn Somerhausen was born in Connecticut and grew up in New York City. After graduation from St. Lawrence University, she married Jean Somerhausen, a Belgian diplomat. In the course of her husband's long career she lived in seven different countries spread out over four continents. In addition to her duties as a diplomat's wife, she pursued her own vocation for writing. Short stories and articles have appeared under her name in various publications in the United States and in Belgium. The experience in Cuba had haunted her for many years before she finally was able to write about it in this memoir. She currently lives in Brussels, Belgium.
- Author(s)Ann Somerhausen
- Date of Publication25/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.