CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Symone is faced with a stranger infiltrating her life, she finds herself wondering who can she really trust? Much of the evidence is pointing to her best friend and a new man that's pursuing her, ... leaving her confused and afraid. With the danger proving to be more serious than she had first believed, Symone has choice but to put her trust in the one person she wanted thing to do with.
- Author BiographyTamala Callaway is married and a mother of two daughters. She became intrigued with storytelling when her girls were very young. Upon a dare from her oldest daughter, she began to write her first book which ultimately became a six part novel series (SuperNatural). Her family became positive that she could no doubt accomplish other genres as well, and Hostile Contact became her next project. The idea for this book came from her brother playing a practical joke on her that lasted for three days, frustrating her and her husband. Once the joke was revealed, Micheal, Tamala's husband, then suggested she write a book based on a similar scenario and see how it goes.
- Author(s)Tamala Callaway
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.