CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Darwin transformed our understanding of the world with the idea of natural selection, challenging the tion that species are fixed and unchanging. These writings from On the Origin of Species explain how different life forms appear all over the globe, evolve over millions of years, become extinct and are supplanted. Great Ideas - Throughout history, some books have changed the world. They have transformed the way we see ourselves - and each other. They have inspired debate, dissent, war and revolution. They have enlightened, outraged, provoked and comforted. They have enriched lives - and destroyed them. Now Penguin brings you the works of the great thinkers, pioneers, radicals and visionaries whose ideas shook civilization and helped make us who we are.
- Author BiographyCharles Darwin (1809-82) was an evolutionary scientist whose major works include ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES and THE DESCENT OF MAN.
- Author(s)Charles Darwin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePenguin Great Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Weight101 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.