All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor hundreds of years, humans dreamed of soaring through the skies like birds. Then the invention of the hot air balloon brought us closer than ever before. Most incredible of all: This amazing invention requires just a bit of hot air to send it floating among the clouds. This book shows you how.
- Author(s)And Blair Rainsford Mattern,Joanne Mattern
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRookie Read-About Science: How Things Work
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.