All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom substance abuse to temptation, relationships to breakups, peer pressure to popularity, teens face all sorts of tough issues. How teens respond to these challenges will influence their future, possibly define their future, maybe even determine whether they have a future or t. What if parents could help their teens prepare for these hot buttons--before the issues arise? Now they can, and in a way that's serious but fun, direct but nconfrontational, and abundantly beneficial to the parentteen relationship. These two new editions in the popular Hot Buttons Series each offer creative scenarios, discussion points, and Bible verses to help parents create conversation on difficult topics. Hot Buttons Drug Edition braves the scary world of substance abuse, equipping parents with facts, warning signs, and real-world scenarios on: alcohol; Marijuana and other drugs; inhalants; and prescription drugs. The Hot Buttons Series continues to be a quick-reference resource that parents can use to safeguard their children from today's negative influences.
- Author(s)Nicole O'Dell
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleHot Buttons
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour line drawings, charts
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.