All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom dating to drugs, modesty to purity, morals to popularity, teens face all sorts of tough issues. How teens respond to these challenges will influence their future, possibly define their future, maybe even determine whether they have a future or t. Following four successful books in the uniquely packaged Hot Buttons Series, author, mom, and broadcaster, Nicole O'Dell w debuts ather book on one of the most prevalent issues in the lives of today's teens: image. Parents can reach for this quick-reference resource to create healthy conversations with their teens about self esteem, piercings and tattoos, eating disorders, and trash talk. Nicole's creative strategic scenarios, discussion questions, and Bible studies have and will continue to equip parents to proactively prepare their tweens and teens to respond to challenges with courage and grace.
- Author(s)Nicole O'Dell
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleHot Buttons
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.