All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe HOT CHOCOLATE WITH GOD DEVOTIONAL Series is the perfect follow-up to the Hot Chocolate With God series of activity books for young girls. The devotional series will feature real questions from real girls who have connected with Camryn through the HCWG website and will blend the best features of the original Hot Chocolate with God books with answers to difficult questions. Today's tweens face challenges their parents didn't face until they were well into their teenage years and they are looking for answers. Camryn and Erin will answer these questions in conjunction with scripture application for the reader. The layout will allow for the reader to also express their own thoughts and emotions with journaling and prayer starters.
- Author BiographyCamryn Kelly is the youngest daughter of Jill Kelly and her husband, retired Buffalo Bills Quarterback and Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Kelly. She has a passion for writing and sharing her childlike faith in Jesus. Erin Kelly is the oldest daughter to Jim and Jill Kelly. Currently 16, she enjoys playing basketball, and is a very gifted writer who also likes to draw. Jill Kelly is the wife of Jim Kelly and mother of Erin and Camryn. She is the author of the New York Times bestseller Without a Word, which was published by FaithWords in hardcover, September 2010.
- Author(s)Camryn Kelly
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight300 g
- Width137 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.