All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionGwendolyn Calvert Baker has had an extraordinary career and has witnessed a dramatic change in the ways that U.S. schools provide education to and about our multiethnic, multicultural society. But Baker hasn't just lived through the progression of multicultural considerations - she has been singularly instrumental in shaping the conversation around education as a multicultural domain. In Hot Fudge Sundae in a White Paper Cup, she shares her memories and experience of a lifetime spent serving and leading the cause for multicultural education.
- Author BiographyGwendolyn Calvert Baker is an acclaimed educator and leader.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn Calvert Baker
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note21 black and white photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.