All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMepause can affect a woman's life in a variety of ways - the experiences of which are as varied and unique as each woman who is experiencing them. Nurse Barb wants every woman to kw that this is longer their grandmothers' generation - there's need to just accept whatever comes their way. Vitality, zest and, yes, a sexy outlook on life are within every woman's reach. THE HOT GUIDE TO A COOL, SEXY MENOPAUSE is an extension of what Nurse Barb offers her own patients - which is relatable information, easy-to-understand explanations and a varied menu of options. The author doesn't believe in telling women what to do when the hormonal roller coaster of mepause presents a challenge. Instead, she believes in helping women find their own best path for total health. Mepause isn't the end, r is it something to be endured like a root canal. Mepause is a new beginning and it can be one of the most rewarding times in a woman's life. There's a great deal to look forward to during this part of the journey and beyond. Nurse Barb provides a wealth of advice to guide readers along their way. Each chapter of the book covers a different aspect of the mepause. Also, included are true-life stories about women who have experienced the physical, emotional and spiritual challenges of mepause and how they navigated this journey, growing stronger, more empowered and healthier. A cool, sexy mepause is just a read away!
- Author BiographyBarb Dehn, also, known as Nurse Barb, is a practising Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and award-winning author. She holds a BSc from Boston College and earned her Masters degree at the University of California, San Francisco. An in-demand and popular national speaker on all aspects of women's health, she, also, lectures at Stanford and is a frequent health expert on television.
- Author(s)Barbara Dehn
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.