Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis isn't your typical international suspense vel. At the book's core is Kay Etom, a 40-year-old gun-toting, motorcycle riding, intuitive healer who happens to be a former State Department employee and is w a school counselor. Mote brings in crisp details of Rome that asks what beauty is and where humanity is going. Kay Etom follows t only her heart, but her convictions. She is an memorable character who wants to experience the richness of food, nature and travel, and most of all love. Read this book for its cultural references, suspense, and passion, and come away with a greater insight into why a life lived authentically matters. www.aliceosborn.com Russian Mob, smuggling rings, International love interests from Croatia to Boone, NC., you'll have a good time reading this book. It makes history entertaining. Kate Etom is a wild female character and the male characters are insightfully realistic. The bad guys are truly evil and the good guys are extremely lovable and vulnerable. The characters all have their internal flaws and conflicts which Mote brings to the forefront and weaves into her story with wonderful details. It is a book both sexes will enjoy and addresses the struggles men and women both have in finding love. If you've ever wanted to travel, or have been to Rome, you will enjoy the richness of her portrayal of an ancient city and the book will leave you wanting a sequel in ather one. In contrast, it will also leave you wanting to go fly-fishing in Montana. It's a fun read and Mote's 'real life' travel and State Department experiences really shine through.
- Author BiographyKerry Mote grew up in New York City and is an alumni of St Hildas and St Hughes School. She lived in Whitefish and Bozeman, Montana for fifteen years. Kerry has a B.S. Degree in Biology from Mercer University; a Masters Degree in Counseling from Montana State University and post-grad work from East Carolina University. She is licensed in School Counseling, School Administration and Biology and has worked in all three fields. She has written numerous professional articles and this is her first fiction novel. Kerry moved to Zagreb, Croatia in 2000 for two years when her husband joined the U.S. State Department and was assigned to the U.S. Embassy. She has traveled extensively in Europe and Eastern Europe and frequently visits Italy. The author currently lives in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Kerry Mote
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.