All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhen looking for exciting, quality literature to use in the middle school classroom, reach for this book. It identifies and describes 300 contemporary and classic books that relate to middle school science, history (ancient cultures and U.S.), physical education, English language (classic literature, grammar, and usage), mathematics, and fine arts. The book also has useful sections on biographies, multicultural selections, poetry, read-alouds, recent releases, high- interest/low-reading level material, myths and legends, and unique reads. Wright lists curriculum links for each book, and a reference chart lists all titles with their pertinent categories.
- Author BiographyCORA M. WRIGHT is a middle school librarian and an instructor for children's literature at California State University, Hayward, California.
- Author(s)Cora M. Wright
- Date of Publication15/10/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.