All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hilarious breastfeeding tell-all, the newly titled reissue of How My Breasts Saved the World, Lisa Wood Shapiro recounts her rookie year as a nursing mother. She gives readers the skinny on important new mom essentials-chocolate, ice cream, sexy nursing bras, lactation consultants, breast pumps, mother's groups, play dates, Mommy and Me Yoga (t)-and the sort of funny yet handy advice usually shared by close sisters and best friends.
- Author BiographyLisa Wood Shapiro, a writer and an Emmy-winning filmmaker whose work has appeared on PBS, A&E, Nickelodeon, Noggin, and elsewhere, studied writing with the late Lucy Grealy and the poet Thomas Lux. She is currently finishing her second book and developing a series for television. She lives in Brooklyn, New York with her family.
- Author(s)Lisa Wood Shapiro
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.