All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA woman falls in love - literally - with a house; Werner Heisenberg confronts his own uncertainty; a rat (the rodent kind) runs for president; Hamlet has trouble with his prostate; Superman battles senility and more in this new poetry collection from the winner of the 1999 Felix Pollak Prize for poetry.
- Author BiographyCharles Harper Webb is professor of English at California State University, Long Beach, as well as a psychotherapist in private practice. He has published a novel, The Wilderness Effect, and six collections of poems, including Liver, winner of the Felix Pollak Prize in Poetry.
- Author(s)Charles Harper Webb
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleUniversity of Wisconsin Press Poetry S.
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.