All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple text about a hot pot and repetition of the letter 'o' help readers learn how to use the 'short o' sound. Large type, vivid full-page color photos, and a word list all aid in developing reading skills. An explanatory te to parents and educators, as well as an introduction to the author, are also included.
- Author(s)Cynthia Amoroso
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLong and Short Vowels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Weight249 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.