All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourse covers topics in infectious diseases in children and is intended for Pediatric Infectious disease trainees, trainers, and all those who manage children with infections. This conference is being supported by several societies and is sponsored by several pharmaceutical companies, such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron Vaccines, Wyeth, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number634
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAdam Finn,Andrew J. Pollard,Nigel Curtis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.