Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFast becoming a key text for pediatricians, this fourth outing for the Hot Topics series is once again culled from lectures given at the annual course on the subject at Keble College, Oxford. This is the first port of call for those who need to keep on top of the subject. With world-leading researchers as editors, the series has become a valuable addition to the sum of kwledge in this specialism and a resource for anyone dealing with infectious diseases in children.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 609
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdam Finn,Andrew J. Pollard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.