All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourse covers topics in infectious diseases in children and is intended for Pediatric Infectious disease trainees, trainers, and all those who manage children with infections. This conference is being supported by several societies and is sponsored by several pharmaceutical companies, such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron Vaccines, Wyeth, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 634
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Pollard,Nigel Curtis
- Volume editorAdam Finn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.