All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes in interesting vignettes between a doctor and his patients the myriads of problems that can arise from wearing contact lenses and the kwledge how to avoid them.
- Author BiographyDr. Jack Hartstein is a clinical professional of ophthalmology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO and Medical Director of the Contact Lens department at Barnes Hospital. He is former Chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at St. Luke's Hospital. He has authored three text books on contact lenses for eye care professionals as well as contributing articles to numerous other books and medical journals. He is a member of the AMA, American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmology. Dr. Hartstein is the former Editor- in - Chief (for 10 years) of the Contact and Intraocular Lens Medical Journal.
- Author(s)Jack Hartstein
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.