Hot Under the Collar: Tales of Submission and Domination by Derek Shannon, Elizabeth Coldwell, Kathleen Tudor, Charlotte Stein, Jean-Philippe Aubourg, Bertram Fox, Alex Jordaine, N. J. Harris (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.35+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDomination and desire go hand in hand, but are you ready to submit to the ultimate in sexy seduction? Masters and slaves get together to inflict, pain, pleasure and above all passion upon each other. Bondage and whips, dungeons and dominatrix, collaring and conquering, these 20 stories explore every aspect of sexual submission.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Coldwell joined Xcite Books in 2011. Formerly the editor of the UK edition of Forum magazine and co-founder of the Guild of Erotic Writers, she has been writing erotic fiction for over twenty years and her work has been widely published in the UK and US. She enjoys writing across the spectrum of erotica genres, from m/m space opera to girl/girl messy fun, vanilla to BDSM, paranormal to contemporary. Charlotte Stein has written over thirty short stories, novellas and novels, including entries in The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance and Best New Erotica 10. Her collection of short stories was named one of the best erotic romances of 2009 by Michelle Buonfiglio, and her first novel, Control, was recently called ...a non-stop crazy hot sex book . When not writing non-stop crazy hot sex books, she can be found eating jelly turtles, watching terrible sitcoms and occasionally lusting after hunks. She lives in West Yorkshire with her husband. Charlotte Stein can be found at: Alex Jordaine is the UK's leading Femdom writer and author of the highly acclaimed 'Mistress' series of novels. He has also been a regular contributor over a number of years to two iconic fetish magazines, 'Secret' and 'Marquis'. In all of Alex Jordaine's 'Mistress' books sexy powerful women are firmly in charge. They control the pleasure and men are there to serve and obey them. 'I thoroughly enjoy turning the usual stereotypes on their head in my writing,' Alex says, 'as well as exploring the psychology of submission, the joys and perils of the BDSM lifestyle, and the redemptive power of love. This last is worth mentioning because, although the books are full of graphic discipline, bondage and domination, they are essentially love stories.' All the novels in the popular ongoing 'Mistress' series are published by Xcite Books and are 'one-offs', so they can be read in any order. Short stories by Alex Jordaine have been included in various collections of BDSM, gay, lesbian and general themed erotica, also all published by Xcite. Lynn Lake's fantasies could fill a book - and have (or, at least, parts of many, many books). Her imagination substitutes for a somewhat dreary existence in the middle of nowhere home to a particularly harsh climate. She's a frustrated crime writer (few markets) and an unfulfilled SF author (no science background). Her erotic experiences, frankly, look better on paper, where she need not discriminate based on couplings, positionings, flogging devices, and/or binding materials. Rich, thick, wet ink spilling out of the golden nib of a finely-crafted fountain pen onto bright, white, textured paper is a form of ecstasy to her, free of STD's. She has a cat and an insatiable craving to express herself. Inspiration comes from everywhere, everything, and everybody she meets or sees or visualizes, but mostly from her mind (very often early in the morning when she first wakes up). She doesn't wait for the wet muse to tingle her in the appropriate places, however; oftentimes she just sits and stares at a blank piece of paper (Hilroy, lined, in a wire-bound notebook) until an idea strikes her and she pen-strokes it, first into a brief outline, and then into a full story (which usually goes through a, minimum, three-draft process). She's fairly well-read and quite good at mimicking other styles, which helps in the whole process, as does her natural shyness. Alcamia became a full-time writer in 2008 and now spends all her time scribbling and amassing notebooks of ideas. A bestseller, she enjoys writing gutsy sexy stories and thinks it's great erotica - once a fringe phenomena - has, at long last, been pushed to the front of publishing. She's an ardent advocate of choice in reading, believing it's high time women and men had the freedom to fully explore their sexuality through well-written prose by some terrific writers. When she's not penning racy books she's beavering away under one of her other pseudonyms as a mainst
- Author(s)Alex Jordaine,Bertram Fox,Charlotte Stein,Derek Shannon,Elizabeth Coldwell,Jean-Philippe Aubourg,Kathleen Tudor,N. J. Harris
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleXcite Best-Selling Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintXcite Books, an imprint of Accent Press Ltd
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Coldwell,Miranda Forbes
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.