All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe look at different objects that are either hot or cold.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Pink
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height150 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.